Sunday 25 March 2012

Lazy Weekend Links


Oh yesterday was so nice. There really is nothing like London when the sun comes out... I managed to get some time alone with my 8 month old son and it was really lovely. We just hung out at the park and played on the swings - bliss!

Speaking of babies I have been following this woman's pregnancy on her blog - the photos are gorgeous. I wish I'd done something like this with mine.

I love finding creative things to do with the kids and this site of robots made from bottles has me feeling inspired!

The mattresses where I live are starting to morph into celebrities.

While the novelty of Google Street View has definitely worn off, the ability to travel down the Amazon is something I will never tire of...

The Red Ball Project is coming to London... wheeeee!

Have a great Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment