Wednesday 29 February 2012

Etsy Wednesday - Spring

It's been much milder in these parts lately to the point that on Sunday I was down to a t-shirt - yippee!
Anyway, spring means daffodils and daffodils are yellow, so my inspiration this week is bright, cheerful yellow. Enjoy!




I'm a big fan of Finnish textile brand Marimekko, so this picnic blanket made from Marimekko fabric easily caught my eye. I love that it rolls up neatly showing off the blue underside with an orange strap... come on picnic season!




If I'm taking that blanket to the park, I'll be needing something to carry the wine in, right? Hello satchel.




LaLa Shoes have the cutest baby shoes. These ones remind of ducklings. Cute ducklings.




And this? This necklace is for me, just because!

No comments:

Post a Comment