Wednesday 25 January 2012

And the winner is...


It's Oscar nomination time again and I am always interested in who's in the running. I hardly ever agree with the winners but it's fun to try to predict who it's going to be.

Back in my pre-mother days I used to do my best to see as many of the nominated films possible before the awards ceremony, now I just make do with the trailers until they appear on my Lovefilm list.

This year I'm really keen to see The Artist - I can't believe people asked for their money back because it was silent hilarious! I'd also like to see Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy and Beginners.

To be perfectly honest, the best part of the Oscars ceremony, for me, is the red carpet.If I could click my fingers and my sister would magically appear in London,I would sit down in front of E! with her, a bottle of wine, and some crisps, and bitch to my hearts content.

We don't have E! so the live blog from Go Fug Yourself will be a pretty good replacement!

No comments:

Post a Comment